About SERVPRO of Metro Pittsburgh East
Harold & Lynn Katofsky
Owners of SERVPRO of Metro Pittsburgh East
SERVPRO of Metro-Pittsburgh East includes three franchises: City of Pittsburgh; Monroeville (eastern suburbs); and South Hills. Metro-Pittsburgh East has been in business for more than 25 years and the current owners, the Katofskys, have owned it for 14 years. SERVPRO is a national brand with corporate headquarters in Tennessee. It is a customer service organization that primarily performs fire and water clean-up and restoration.
Metro-Pittsburgh East Headquarters: 1951 Lincoln Highway, North Versailles, PA 15137 (part of the Pennsylvania-Delaware region).
Capacity: SERVPRO of Metro-Pittsburgh East serves residential and commercial clients. Our highly trained technicians are dedicated to responding fast to any size disaster. We provide 24-hour emergency service, 365 days a year. Out of 16 SERVPROs in western Pennsylvania, Metro-Pittsburgh East has the largest equipment inventory and trained personnel.
Since 2005, SERVPRO of Metro-Pittsburgh East has had a national disaster response team, providing core team members with a vast amount of experience, from Hurricane Katrina to Super Storm Sandy. In September 2015, our organization was designated by the corporate office as a Franchise Mentor for Large Loss Response Teams. Our warehouse is 40,000 square feet, along with a new 4,800 square foot garage (completed October 2015).
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. We adhere to The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) standards and best practices. A few of our restoration certifications include: OSHA - Other Training; SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician; and OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program.
Services • Smoke & Soot from Fire • Water Loss • De-humidification • Mold Mitigation & Remediation • Bio-Hazard • Sewage • Move-Outs/Pack-Outs/Move-Ins • Contents Restoration • Electronics & Equipment • Document Drying • Contents Claim Inventory Service • Air Ducts & HVAC • Carpet, Upholstery, Drapes & Blinds • Ceilings, Walls & Hard Floors • Odor Identification • Deodorization • Catastrophic Storm Response • Reconstruction (roofs, siding, windows, paint, framing, drywall, plaster, masonry, carpentry, electrical, etc.) • Board-Ups (crime scenes, accidents) • Brick, Block & Cement • Plumbing • Ceramic
SERVPRO of Metro-Pittsburgh East is unique that it offers the comprehensive SERVPRO mitigate and rebuild model (residential and commercial).
Contact reconstruction at 412-825-5480 and ask for Mike @ extension 10 or Vinny at extension 30.
Nationally, SERVPRO has been serving individuals and businesses since 1967. There are more than 1,700 franchises in the United States and Canada.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- Commercial HVAC Cleaning
- Confined Space Standard training
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- MSI - Marble and Stone Inspector
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Insurance Club of Pittsburgh
- South Hills Chamber of Commerce
- Builders Association of Metro-Pittsburgh (BAMP)
- Business Network International (BNI) Team Green, Carnegie/Greentree
- Greater Pittsburgh Business Connection, Monroeville Chapter
- Monroeville Chamber of Commerce
- Pennsylvania Association Mutual Insurance Companies
- Pittsburgh Social Exchange (PSE)
- Rotary Club of Pittsburgh
- The Building Owners & Managers Association of Pittsburgh, Inc. (BOMA)
- 2010-SERVPRO Metro-Pitt Outstanding Sales, SERVPRO Industries
- 2011-SERVPRO Metro-Pitt Outstanding Sales, SERVPRO Industries
- 2012-SERVPRO Metro-Pitt Outstanding Sales, SERVPRO Industries
- 2013-SERVPRO Metro-Pitt Outstanding Sales, SERVPRO Industries
- 2015-CEO Award by SERVPRO Industries to SERVPRO Owners Lynn & Harold Katofsky
- 2015-SERVPRO (national) Entrepreneur Magazine #1 Opportunity (franchises)-Restoration Services
- 2015-SERVPRO (national) ranked #7 by Entrepreneur Magazine, Best Franchise Opportunity
- 2015-SERVPRO Metro-Pitt designated by corporate as a Franchise Mentor, Large Loss Response Teams